Homewood Property Management
If you’re planning to purchase an investment property in Homewood, AL, there’s a high possibility that you’re thinking about property management. And if you aren’t, please do! It can be very difficult to handle property management on your own, from weekly maintenance to tenant contacts. But the solution to maximizing your return on investment is putting together a team of specialists with an in-depth understanding of both the Homewood region and the property management industry.
You are entrusting your property to professionals when you work with Real Property Management Victory. Our crew is familiar with the Homewood area. Therefore, we have experience expanding within the resident market and identifying the right qualities of your tenants. This gives you the freedom to enjoy the advantages of real estate investment in Homewood while allowing us to take care of the fundamentals of property management.
Homewood Property Management Services
Real Property Management Victory’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our process is straightforward. We offer professional, thorough property management services, including everything from scheduling maintenance appointments and filling in any gaps to tenant screening and gap filling. We have the answer for you, whether you’re a landlord on the fly or an investor with a lot of rental properties. Our 30+ years of expertise allow us to simplify controlling your spending by offering rent assessments, reasonably priced maintenance, all-inclusive bookkeeping support, and more.
- No more restless evenings of property management on your own. You will always be informed when a new renter is found for your property, as soon as the rent is paid, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when repairs or maintenance are required. In addition to all of that, you will always have online access to the information regarding your property. RPM Victory makes it easy to see how working with a trustworthy property management company will make your life as a successful rental property investor much simpler.
- Our staff is an excellent choice for your Homewood rental property because we are the industry leaders in terms of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance. Our main objective is to establish fantastic working relationships with landlords and tenants to make sure that your property is cared for in the same manner that you would like your own home to be. By letting us take care of the continuing, tedious tasks of property management for you, you can save time and focus on purchasing more properties and strengthening your business partnerships.
Other Locations We Service
We are not restricted to the areas listed below; rather, we are eager to grow alongside you while taking into account your objectives and particular regions. Please contact us if your area is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Birmingham, AL, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Victory
You will save money with our property management plan, no doubt about that. Without interfering with your daily life, we actually lower costs, increase revenues, and help you benefit from your investment.
If you are curious about having your Homewood property managed by Real Property Management Victory, have questions, or just want to chat with one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 205-793-0700 today!
Would you like a FREE market analysis?
Our rigorous tenant screening process usually prevents these types of issues; however, if a problem should arise, our premium service clients can rest assured that we always respond promptly and appropriately. We keep a lawyer on retainer to address eviction and collection issues, as well as to dispense legal advice when necessary.
Much like the real estate market determines sales prices, the local rental market determines rental rates. Once we receive the above information, we will complete a market analysis and set a starting price. We evaluate all vacancies under our management on a weekly basis, making adjustments in the price or within our marketing strategy to get it rented as quickly as possible.